The Get-You-Fucked-Up Second Debate Drinking Game!
It’s time for the second Presidential debate! This is President Obama’s chance to rescue his campaign from Mitt Romney’s October rally. If he can’t, we may have to face the reality that Mitt Romney could be our leader for the next four years. If you’re a woman, a person of color, gay, trans, poor, or anyone but a rich straight white man (with no empathy for other human beings), you should be worried. But we can’t do anything except donate money, vote, and try to get the people in our lives to understand–so to stop all of us from having strokes from rage and/or anxiety, let’s get drunk while we watch our electoral process unfold!
Drinking Game Rules:
1. Drink every time Romney lies or randomly changes his platform. Take little sips though. We don’t want you to get alcohol poisoning.
2. Take a shot when President Obama misses an opportunity to embarrass Romney.
3. Take a shot of something yellow if they mention Big Bird.
4. Drink every time someone answers a question with a somewhat relevant anecdote.
5. Take a drink every time a Common Plebe is mentioned by name.
6. Take a drink every time someone is rude to Candy Crowley, the moderator.
7. Take a shot if you hear Joe Biden laughing from the audience.
8. Take a drink every time Romney tries to act like an average American.
9. If Obama calls Romney a liar or accuses him of lying, do a keg stand. Or, take a drink. But you should probably get a keg. Also, dance!
10. Take a drink every time someone mentions wanting to be bipartisan.
11. Take a drink every time someone says the word percent.
12. Take a drink every time someone breaks the rules. (This one requires research!)
13. Take one shot a week for the next thirty years if someone asks sausage or pepperoni.
Other Fun Ideas:
Look, we know that debates can get a little boring if you don’t have laughing Joe Biden to entertain you. So here are some games to keep you interested:
1. Find someone diametrically opposed to you on Twitter and fight them. If you get the last word, pour yourself a glass of champagne.
2. Dress up as your favorite historical President and heckle the candidates. This is not technically a drinking game, but you probably want to be drunk, so it counts. Also, dressing up as a drunk President is a great Halloween idea…
3. Follow Feminspire editor Jess Mary Aloe on Twitter as she live-tweets the debates and drink every time she tweets something.
Created by Feminspire staffers Lauren Slavin, Alicia Perez, Katie Oldaker, Nikki Gladstone, Feminispire reader Sandi Davis, and Feminspire editors Jess Mary Aloe and Rhiannon Payne!